Ticket Update With Three Days to Go
With just three days to go until the Royal Salute Coronation Cup on Saturday 29 July, time is running out to buy tickets to the event. Don’t miss out on your chance to see Flannels England take on GT Bank Commonwealth, The Buckmaster Final and The Thai Polo Club Ladies International for The Diamond Jubilee Trophy between Swarovski England and Llangollen USA.
Some important information to note is:
• No charge for cars (occupants can picnic in car parks)
• Every occupant must have a ticket
• HPA car passes do not enable access for Coronation Cup Day
• HPA members can get £25 off South or Clubhouse stand seats
• HPA members need to use code CCHPA17 at the online checkout to qualify (one discounted ticket per member)
• General Admission Ticket £25 (children under 12 FOC)
• South Grandstand Ticket £50
• Club Grandstand Ticket £60
• North Side Picnic Parking SOLD OUT (Incl. 2 x FS Car Passes, 12 x GA Tickets and a 6m x 3m site)
• South Side Picnic Parking SOLD OUT (Incl. 2 x FS Car Passes, 15 x GA Tickets, a 6m x 6m site with a 3m x 3m Gazebo already in place)
• VIP Clubhouse Hospitality SOLD OUT
Click here to purchase tickets.
Photograph: Action between Flannels England and GT Bank Commonwealth from the 2016 Royal Salute Coronation Cup. Don’t forget to buy tickets to witness this year’s action on Saturday 29 July. By ©www.imagesofpolo.com