The Open de Paris, first played in 1894, is held from Saturday, June 10 through to Sunday, June 25; matches will be played between Polo de Paris in the Bois de Boulogne, and at Sainte Mesme, only a few kilometres from the French capital.
Six teams participate in this edition, including title holders Costa Rica. The Open de Paris is the third tournament that composes the 10-goals Parisian Triple Crown, and Sainte Mesme will battle it out for the trophy after achieveing the two other tournaments: Tournoi de Printemps and Tournoi de la Ville de Paris.
• The teams:
– KAZAK-OUTSIDERS: Sébastien Aguettant 0, Nicolas Desjouis -1, Clément Delfosse 5, Patrick Primael Paillol 5. Total: 9.
– SAINTE MESME: Robert Strom 4, Alexis Pouille de Balkany 2, Gonzalo Bernal 3, Birger Strom 1. Total: 10.
– LA CONCEPCION POLO: Hanspeter Spek -1, Gaetan Charloux 3, Martín Joaquín 4, Diego Braun 4. Total: 10.
– RED FALCON: Laurent Dassault 0, Jules Legoubin 2, Ramiro Zavaleta 4, Matthieu Delfosse 4: Total: 10.
– COSTA RICA: Antonio Gómez 1, Felipe Gómez 1, Iván Maldonado 5, Felipe Llorente 3. Total: 10.
– SANTA CLARA: Stanislas Clavel 2, Julien Reynes 3, Faty Reynot Blanco 5, Francisco Escobar 0. Total: 10.