Pololine is excited to announce that they have recently agreed a working relationship with Polofix to expand and develop Polofix’s Player Management Services.
In March this year, TLA Worldwide acquired a shareholding in Polofix as part of their acquisition of Elite Sports Properties (ESP).
TLA/ESP is a leading athlete representation, event management and sports marketing group, who manage over 700 athletes across multiple sports including:
Major League Baseball (Hector Olivera – LA Dodgers)
NFL (2015 No 1 Draft pick for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jameis Winston) PGA Golf (Jim Furyk),
Cycling (Sir Chris Hoy – 6 x Olympic Gold Medals)
Swimming (Rebecca Adlington – 2 x Olympic Gold Medals and 6 x World Champion), and many others.
Polofix have been active in polo player management for the past 5 years offering the following services:
– Playing contracts, including; negotiation, implementation of a binding contract, payment collection and enforcement
– Legal elements, including, a legal and advisory team and general advice
– Insurance, including; advise on players Insurance – loss of income, health cover, permanent injury, employers liability insurance and pony mortality insurance
– Financial management, including taxation advice
– Marketing and media management, including; opportunity procurement, media contract negotiations, media appearance advice and training
– Health and wellbeing advice, including; direction on fitness, nutrition and medical cover
– Ongoing career advice including advising the players on their financial security post playing career
Pololine GM Sebastian Amaya said: “We are looking forward to sharing our network with Polofix who are already active in player management, to assist professionals and teams within the sport of polo”.
Founding Polofix Director, Andrew Hine said: “We are delighted to be working with Pololine to expand our network and bring our player management experience to professionals and teams from all over the world. With the benefit now of TLA/ESP’s player management infrastructure we feel we are perfectly placed to expand in player management.
Paul Roberts, Head of Player Management will continue to drive this business and foster our new relationship with Pololine”.