After a succesfull 2014, the traditional Polo de Paris features a new polo season, to start in April.
The club will host different tournaments throughout the year: one 4-6 goal in partnership with the Polo Club of Chantilly, three 8-10 goals, including the major event of the year, the 121st Open de Paris Maserati, two 6-8 goals, a 100 % female polo tournament, and the 15 edition of Pony Club, for children and teenagers.
* April 11-26: Tournoi de l’Alliance (4-6 goals) with the Polo Club of Chantilly
* May 2-17: Tournoi de Printemps (8-10 goals)
* May 23-June 7: Tournoi de la Ville de Paris (8-10 goals)
* June 13-28: 121eme Open de Paris Maserati (8-10 goals)
* June 18 and 24: L’Open des Dames (4-8 goals) (100% female)
* June 24: L’Open des Espoirs et des Jeunes (Children and Teenagers)
* September 5-20: Tournoi d’Automne (6-8 goals)
* September 26-October 4: French Polo Championship (6-8 goals)