The Sixth Annual Bentley Scottsdale Polo Championships: Horses & Horsepower is already one-of-a kind, but it’s about to get even better with at least 9 new elements coming to WestWorld on Saturday, November 5th.
1. This year’s event keeps the exciting day going even longer with a fourth match, The Women’s Sunset Polo Match.
2. The day doesn’t end there. Accompanying the Sunset Match will be The Cultural Concert, featuring the Arizona Opera, Scottsdale Philharmonic, Grammy performer DJ Maestro Hughes, and a top Arizona hip-hop artist.
3. Saying goodnight to this year’s event will be more spectacular than ever with a fireworksshow sending off attendees in sparkling fashion.
4. J. Levine is adding a new twist to the art auction this year as they host the World’s Most Beautiful Art & Luxury Auction in the ArtPolo Pavilion.
5. Three new teams, La Jolla, Palm Beach and Palm Springs, will make their Bentley Scottsdale Polo Championships debut looking to ride off with the Molina Cup.
6. The Polo Party is providing even more for animal lovers with Oh My Dog! Boutique & Spa. They’ll bring their own flare to this year’s Canine Couture Show, always a crowd favorite.
7. And if that’s not enough Southwest Wildlife Conservation Center is bringing out some unique furry friends for attendees to enjoy at the event.
8. And how about a hole-in-one contest on the west side of the field brought to you by Troon Golf?
9. VIP treatment gets even better as all table purchases in the Molina, Barrett-Jackson, and ArtPolo Auction Pavilion, will include a bottle of Veuve Clicquot Champagne.
Come see all that is new at the world’s most interesting Polo Party, as well as all of the exotic cars, beautiful horses, fashion and DJ’s you’ve enjoyed in the past.
Tickets in all categories are on sale now at www.ThePoloParty.com! General Admission, including access to all polo matches, general admission tents, car displays, the Cultural Concert and finale fireworks, start at just $20. New this year too are “Twilight Tickets,” if you can’t join us until later in the day.
We look forward to seeing you November 5th at WestWorld of Scottsdale!