Hosted By: Maryland Polo Club in Fallston, Maryland.
August 25-27, 2017
The National Intercollegiate/Interscholastic (I/I) Alumni Tournament was founded in 2014 as an opportunity for I/I alumni to get back in the game. The requirements for entry encourage players to become re-involved with I/I by supporting I/I programs. This year will mark the fourth year of the Feldman Cup.
1. All players must be current USPA members.
2. All players must be I/I alumni (high school or college).
3. All players must have participated in at least one of the following within the last year:
– Competed in an alumni event
– Managed an I/I tournament
– Umpired at least three official I/I games
– Coached an I/I team
– Given a donation in the form of horse, tack/equipment, or monetary to an I/I program.
4. The entry fee is proof of a $100.00 donation to any I/I program (separate from above donation requirement).
New this year, the Feldman Cup will have two flights! Players are required to source their own horses for the event. Space is limited and will be filled on a first come, first served basis. Players may enter with a team, or as an individual.
To Register: Click Here
For any questions regarding horse rental or host site related inquiries, please contact Maryland Polo Club Manger, Liv Berube: 410-935-6420
For any questions regarding the tournament format, please contact I/I Director, Amy Fraser: 860-608-6745 or email@example.com