From December 9 to 16 the Argentina Polo Academy offers the Argentina Polo Tour. Enjoy one week of full polo immersion in Buenos Aires.
- Welcome Asado + Bonfire night next to the polo fields
- 5 days of full Argentine polo immersion at the Argentina Polo Academy – improve your polo with classes, stick & ball, chukkers and take part at the International Academy Cup tournament
- Play the tournament with professional Argentine players in your team (no need to be an experienced player or to have an official handicap!)
- Watch the incredible Finals of the Argentine Open Polo Championship live at the stadium in Palermo/Buenos Aires at the 15th of December!
- Stay 6 nights at the beautiful 4* Polo Hotel Resort in Open-Door/Buenos Aires, right next to the polo fields and the last night in the cosmopolitan city centre of Buenos Aires
- Excursion to Pilar, visit the Argentine Polo Association and some of the most famous polo mallet factories & polo gear stores
- After the great final: relax on Sunday discovering the colorful tango + crafts market in San Telmo, city centre of Buenos Aires
- Airport pick-up/drop-off and transfers are included!
- Also included: horses, grooms, polo equipment (except boots) & the tournament fee for the Academy Cup and the ticket for the Finals of the Argentine Open Championships!
A short itinerary…
Pick-up from the airport, check-in, relax (perhaps at the spa or the pool?) + welcome asado night
Monday 10th to Thursday 13th:
Intensive polo training & chukkers at the Academy, excursion to Pilar
International Tournament Academy Cup – play wih Argentine professionals
Transfer to Buenos Aires city, Finals (female and male) of the Argentine Open Championships **
Relax day in Buenos Aires, sightseeing, gifts, transfer back to the airport (or do you want to stay longer?)
** in case of heavy rain on Saturday the Finals might be postponed to Sunday or even any other day (although this option is very unlikely). If you would like to take your flight back on Sunday 16th, we recommend you to take a late night flight or a flight which is open to date changes.
“Can I take part if I am still a beginner in polo or riding?”
Yes, you can! Depending on your level for safety reasons you might not be able to take part at the practices or the Academy Cup, but you will have different classes and stick & ball sessions instead.
How much is the tour?
Price per person: EUR 3.960,- Accompanying persons: EUR 2.460,-
(Accompanying persons include everything except the active riding part)
Surcharge single room: EUR 440,-
Not included: air fare, lunch/dinner (except asado night), personal insurance, VAT
Tour + cancellation policy: due to very bad weather conditions, the polo activities might be postponed. This does not extend any of the other services included in this tour. If a participant chooses to stay longer he/she must pay for his/her extra expenses as accomodation, food etc.. The tour price is not refundable. Deposit for registration: 25%
Any more questions? If you like to take part please inform us!
We are happy to answer them!
– send an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– send a whatsapp: +54 911 6684 6501
– or call Marion at: +34 611 417 533