There is lots of space teaming with nature
There is a Country Polo Club on sale in Cambridgeshire right now that fully embraces the countryside with lots of outdoor space.
The property is a unique one for Rightmove which has advertised it at almost £4,500,000.
The polo club is well established in the county and when you look at it you can see where its popularity could come from.
The club has large grounds, horse stables and interior design that is in keeping with the countryside feel.
For someone who isn’t tight on the purse strings, they could buy Frolic Farm, Lode, the home to Cambridge County Polo Club.
We weren’t underexaggerating when we said the grounds are very large as on sale is 187 acres of established pasture, polo pitches and stick and ball grounds.
The clubhouse also has 36 stables, two outdoor manege and an all-weather area.
The stunning farm is also home to a four-bedroom cottage with paddock worth almost £500,000 and two holiday cottages.
- The site has a gorgeous country feel
- The club certainly isn’t bad to look at 2 of 8
- There is a quaint kitchen 3 of 8
- A bright and pretty lounge inside one of the club’s cottages 4 of 8
- If you’re an animal lover the 36 stables would amaze you 5 of 8
- It’s a wonderful place for nature to thrive 6 of 8
- There is a massive amount of land for sale 7 of 8
- The farm spans 187 acres