The 2021 Circuit Governor Elections will take place this summer. Please find an outline for the election process below.
- All candidates must be nominated, regardless if they currently hold a Circuit Governor position.
- Only Delegates representing Active Member Clubs are eligible to nominate or vote for a candidate.
- Any individual receiving two or more nominations will be considered a candidate for the office of Circuit Governor.
- All Candidates must be Registered Players who are at least 18 years of age and registered with an Active Member Club in the Circuit as of June 1 of the election year.
- Each Delegate will receive the number of ballots set forth below based on the number of Registered Player Members in the Active Member Club that the Delegate represents:
2021 Circuit Governor Election Timeline
Tuesday, June 1: Deadline for Registered Player count at Active Member Clubs.
No later than Tuesday, June 8: The Association will convey to Delegates of each Active Member Club in good standing as of June 1, with a copy to the incumbent Circuit Governor:
- A list of the Member Club’s Registered Players who are at least 18 years of age and of record as of June 1.
- A nominating form.
- A list of all Active Member Clubs in the Circuit as of June 1, including the name and address of each Delegate.
Tuesday, July 13: Nominations due.
Tuesday, July 20: Ballots sent to the Delegates.
Tuesday, August 10: Ballots due.
Before Monday, August 30: Results announced.
If you have any questions please reach out to Lindsey Ebersbach, email@example.com.