The Intercollegiate/Interscholastic (I/I) program is thrilled to announce that the application for the Interscholastic Polo Varsity Letter is now open! The Interscholastic (IS) polo program is a competitive league in which high school students play against other polo teams in their region and across the country. Players must meet their school’s academic standards in order to compete. Students who receive the Varsity Letter have shown their commitment to both academic and polo excellence through their time commitment and level of play. Applications are now open for all interscholastic players who met the requirements listed below this past I/I season.
A player must meet the following requirements to be eligible to receive Varsity Letter recognition:
- Completed IS Polo Varsity Letter Application
- Currently in grades 9-12
- Active member of an existing Interscholastic program
- Meets all USPA IS eligibility requirements
- Played in at least four regular season Interscholastic games during the current I/I season
- Played in a Preliminary, Regional and/or National tournament during the current I/I season
- Logged a minimum of 100 hours of riding, stick and balling, practice, and/or game time
- Approval and confirmation from their interscholastic coach confirming the completion of all requirements.
Those who submit a completed application and meet all of the above requirements will be awarded a Varsity patch for the initial year, a letter of recognition from the United States Polo Association (USPA) and subsequent pins for each additional year earned.APPLY NOW
The deadline for Interscholastic Varsity Letter Applications is Wednesday, May 25, 2022. If you have any questions please contact I/I Coordinator Ali Davidge at email@example.com.