Are you an avid social media user? Do you enjoy watching sports or following other sports organizations on social media? Then apply now to join the United States Polo Association’s (USPA) youth social media insights panel!
Panelists will work directly with the USPA and will receive a $50 Visa gift card, limited edition USPA merchandise and a certificate of recognition for their participation in the group. This is also a great experience to add to your resume, especially as you prepare to apply for college. No polo experience is necessary!
The Communications Department is currently looking for participants who meet the following criteria:
- Must be 13-17 years old
- Is reliable and a good communicator
- Is passionate about social media and sports
- Must follow at least one sports or entertainment-related brand
- Must be familiar with Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and TikTok platforms
- Must be willing to dedicate approximately 90 minutes on Thursday, August 11, at 4:00pm ET for the panel meeting
- Must also be willing to dedicate a brief amount of time to a short, fun assignment to be completed prior to the meeting
For those interested, please fill out the screening survey below.
The insights gathered from this panel will be used for research purposes only and will not be included in marketing or used for other purposes. All information will be kept confidential and only reported in aggregate. For more information, please contact USPA Communications Coordinator Madelyn Blum at email@example.com.