Thrilling polo matches, high fashion, gourmet food and Australian music acts have all been announced for Noosa Polo & Provedores, promising an event to remember.
Held at Noosa Showgrounds on Saturday 14 October 2023, Noosa Polo & Provedores is shaping up to be the sporting event of the season. The Sunshine Coast’s premier polo event brings together food, fashion, music and sport to create a chic day out hosted by Mix FM’s Todd & Sami. The all-ages event has just released a second wave of tickets, with tickets and packages ranging from $31 to $400. Hot Dub Time Machine is set to provide the soundtrack, a main stage regular at festivals all over the world including Tomorrowland, Edinburgh Fringe Festival, Coachella, Splendour in the Grass and Falls Festival.
Noosa Polo & Provedores event highlights:
- Competitive arena-style polo events culminating in the Polo & Provedores Grand Final
- Polo institutions such as the Divot Stomp and Kid’s, Ladies and Gentlemens’ dash
- Billy J Fashions on the Field. Those who dress to impress can win a custom piece of jewellery by master jeweller Adrian Schulz aof Diamonds of Distinctions, to the value of $5000
- Regional provedores stalls
- Premium hospitality experiences
- Bollinger Bar and craft beer bars
- Traditional picnic reserved spaces